Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Away at a Stitching Event

Just a quick Hello, to let you know I have not fallen off the face of the earth.  I am at Callaway Gardens at Pine Mountain, Georgia for their annual NeedleArts School.  I did finish my small "Dear Aunt" but will not pick up another SL piece to work on until February.

I will be here until next Wednesday the 23 of January.  My stitching project while here and for the rest of the month of January is Dutch Beauty.

I am not taking any classes this year, but my EGA group is in charge of the needlework exhibit, the bookstore and merchandise night (that is my job!!)

So until I return home next week, I will try to read as many blog messages as I can - reception for internet can be a bit dicey!!!



4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

we're all jealous now! Have a super time.

Lanie said...

A Needlearts School at the Callaway Gardens in Georgia....well that sounds lovely!!! I need to get out more ... like to Needlearts schools! I'm definitely jealous!

Enjoy!

Nicola said...

I am jealous too. I love where I live but being at the most southerly tip of the UK I miss out on events such as these.

Enjoy Roberta.

brod'attitude said...

Have you got a little seat for me ??