Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 7 January 2013

Checking In

  Hello All,
  I received the invitation to contribute to this blog this evening and I wanted to make sure it works!  So glad Jo was willing to do this, I really felt guilty taking up so much of Nicola's time posting for all of us!  Hopefully, this will give her lots of extra time to work on her own projects!!
  I haven't had a chance to get back to work on Ann Grimshaw yet.  Hopefully things will settle down enough for me to get some time in with her by this weekend.  I am having a hard time right now establishing a rotation but soon, very soon!
  Until then, keep on stitching!  Laura
 

2 comments:

Nicola said...

I didn' t mind Laura but it will be better for those who wish to post directly.

I think my new grandson is taking up a lot of my time at the moment and the builders started this morning so not much stitching has been acheievd today but I can feel a finish coming on for the end of the week.

HollyXSing said...

Good Luck on finding that ideal rotation...Once you figure that out, please let me know...There are just too many beautiful samplers and not enough time!

Happy Stitches,

-Holly in VA