Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 13 January 2013

Decisions

Hi Everyone.
I have been looking at the Scarlet Letter Website trying to decide which sampler to get. The more I look the more I want  so I need to narrow it down. I plan on going through the posts here and on blog one to make my final decision next week and get something ordered so I can get started. I've take a quick peek at some of the posts and I am amazed and inspired by all the members work. What beautiful stitchers you all are. I can't wait to get going. I'm so happy to be a part of this.

3 comments:

Nicola said...

I think that the hardest part of the challenge is deciding which samplers to work.

A warm welcome Cheryl and thank you for adding to the fun by participating.

Martha S said...

I also find it hard to decide which one I want to do. I love to see what others are stitching and going thru her website. Good luck choosing and looking forward to what you are stitching

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

It is a tough decision, and then when you have finally chosen and ordered, you are immediately swayed by something you see on one of the blogs. So, good luck! Irene xxx