Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 21 January 2013

Elizabeth Sheffield

Hi Nicola and Joanne , Thanks  for helping me with blogging issues. I leave in Ct with my family and four Welsh Terriers.  I have been stitching since young age and also Knitting and Rug Hooking is my passion. I'm really exicited to join the group of stitchers.  Here is some of my progress on Elizabeth Sheffield. I'm using Vintage Exampler and silks. I have supply  of silks for my SDW the German Band Sampler and waiting for my Lakeside Linen Vintage Buttercream to arrive from In Stitches.  I have also kitted Dorothy Walpole, AAWFAA.

 Happy Stitching

Frances

9 comments:

Stitch Wizard said...

Frances I am so happy seeing that you too are doing Elizabeth Sheffield! I am doing her as well an I am waiting for Jane Atkinson to come to me as well! You are making beautiful progress on yours and it will be fun seeing more. Enjoy!

Krista said...

Hi Frances, a beautiful start on Elizabeth Sheffield. You will also love SDW, I have been stitching this one with a group and it is so much fun. I see you live in CT! So do I, in Western CT. The internet can be a small world :)

Kaisievic said...

Beautiful! I love the colours!

ilana kaye said...

Beautiful...one of my favorites. . You must be enjoying working on those luscious colors. No boredom on this sampler!

Lanie said...

Welcome Frances!

Elizabeth is such a lovely sampler; it's easy to see why so many enjoy stitching her.

Nicola said...

A very warm welcome Francis to the group. Thank you for particiapting. You have chosen three of my favourite samplers and I am going to enjoy seeing your progress posts.

Kathy said...

Welcome to the SAL Frances. Your work on Elizabeth is coming right along and looking lovely. Sounds like you have a few more great projects waiting in the wings ready to go.

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

I love those quirky birds! A lovely sampler choice. Irene xxx

Marsha said...

Can't wait to see Elizabeth's progress. I recently got her for myself.