Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 7 January 2013

Emma Miles Update

Hi All,
Nicola has been posting for me so now with the second blog I am going to give it a try.  I have never posted to a blog before so we will see how it goes.

Here is my Emma Miles update.  Sorry the pictures aren't very good.  All I have is my phone to take pictures with. 



Emma Miles WIP 1-7-13


Emma Miles WIP A&E Detail


This is about a weeks worth of progress as I am working on Emma and another project switching off every week.  The new colors that were added really liven it up.  I also got one of the over  one A&E sections done.  I am working on the verse now and hope to have the entire over one section completed by the end of January.  Wish me luck.

I am enjoying seeing everyones selections and progress.  Keep up the good work.

Happy Stitching
Dawn
   

9 comments:

Nicola said...

Well done on your first post and the first on the seond blog.

You have turbo needles. Emma is looking soooooo good.

Faye said...

Way to go!!!! You did it!!!!!, this sampler is coming along so nicely..... Great job on all accounts!

Kaisievic said...

Hi Dawn,
looks to me like you have the posting down pat! Great progress on Emma Miles - you have done a lovely job on the A&E section.

hugs, Kaye

cucki said...

Hello dear a big well done to you :)
The sampler is so pretty...
Love for you x

Angie Burrett said...

You have blogged brilliantly and your work is lovely - well done!

Sandra Ball said...

This sampler was one I totally didn't see. Evidently it didn't catch my eye or never spoke to me until I saw it stitched. I'm so in love with Emma that I ordered her immediately and am having to wait until some linen comes in. Emma blew me away when I saw her stitched in a lighter linen.

Solstitches said...

Love your sampler choice and you are already making great progress.
Margaret

Gabi said...

Your Emma looks gorgeous.

Gabi said...

Your Emma looks gorgeous.