Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Emma Miles Update

Hi All,

Here is another Emma Miles update.  This seems to be a very popular sampler on the blog(s). 

I finally finished the large over one section. 
Here is a picture of the entire piece so far

                                                 Emma Miles 1-28-13

and the portion I just finished, the verse and the second A&E.

Emma Miles - Over one detail
 
 
I met my goal of finishing the over one section by the end of January (even a little early, hehe).  Now I have a little more border work and I can move onto the holly.  The bottom section of this sampler is what drew me to Emma, the holly band and the sweet little birds.

I am enjoying every post to the blog(s).  I find myself thinking about what I want to work on next and I still have a long way to go on Emma.  I don't know how I am going to get all the samplers all of you are stitching stitched as well.  I need them all!!!!  What to do.  I need more time!

Happy Stitching,
Dawn

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Lovely work; this sampler is on my to-do list.

Nikki

Nicola said...

You must be enjoying Emma as she is stitching up very quickly and all your sitches look so perfect.

There are so many gorgeous samplers in TSL catalogue, the list of my "to stitch" grows every day.

Debbie Bauer said...

Beautiful stitching.I have also chosen Emma Miles to stitch.You have inspired me and I can't wait until it arrives.
Debbie B.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Coming along beautifully.

Emma is delightful!

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

Oh, I am tempted by so many of the samplers I see being worked here too. I have enough of my list to last I to the next century. Emma is near the top of the list. She is lovely. Irene xxx

Kerri said...

What is it with SL samplers and all the over 1 verses! UGH! I love this sampler and your stitching is perfect.

I have this as my next SL project. I love the holly and birds too. Maybe I will stitch her from the bottom up and do the fun part first!