Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Finished a small Scarlett Letter

Hi all,  just wanted to let you know that I finished this small sampler - Dear Aunt -
This is a busy month for me - I am on the committee for the Callaway School of NeedleArts, our EGA group are responsible for Merchandise Night (myself and another gal do this), the Exhibit and the Bookstore.   I am leaving on Thursday morning and will return around the 23rd of the month.
 
I did manage to sit every morning, while watching the news and drinking my coffee, and put in a few stitches, hence I managed to finish this piece which I thought would not get done until after I had returned.  Now I will pull out the second SL kit I have and will start that at the end of January.
 
I will have my laptop with me while I am gone so I can still try to stay caught up with blogs and e-mails.
 
Have a great Day and Happy Stitching,
Roberta
in Macon, Georgia

12 comments:

Solstitches said...

Congratulations on a very lovely finish Roberta!
Your finished sampler is beautiful.
Margaret

Nicola said...

Well done Roberta. This is such a sweet sampler.

Krista said...

Lovely finish!

Jennifer H said...

Roberta,

You have a lovely finish with the small sampler you did. It's so charming!

Now you have me wondering about the Callaway School of Needlearts - is it something like the Royal School of Needlework, where on goes to get a degree in the needlearts? That's my BIG dream for someday (soon Ideally).

Hugs and Love,
Jennifer H

Angie Burrett said...

One down, and more to do! It is lovely Roberta - well done.

Elizabeth said...

This is just beautiful Roberta - really charming

Lelia said...

Congrats! A lovely sampler. I had my eye on Dear Aunt for awhile.

safe travels

Vera said...

So lovely, beautiful finish. Congratulations. Enjoy your trip!

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Congratulations on your finish!

It is lovely.

Barbara

Faye said...

Very nice!!!! Faye

Dawn said...

Lovely! I've admired that one for years ;-)
Maybe it will be one I add later in the year when I complete my goals...
Thank you for sharing!!

Angela Cruz-garcia said...

Roberta, wonderful stitching. I didn't know I had a fellow stitcher so close. I am currently in Warner Robins, GA soon to be moving to TX.

Safe traveling.