Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 13 January 2013

Happy Weekend

Hello all.  A huge Thank You goes out to Jo - I have lost count of the number of times I have emailed her with questions and problems.  As I have said before I am NOT a technological soul and needed much hand holding.  So, I am finally able to post.   Thank you also to Nicola for posting for me - I appreciate her willingness.

OK, so no new pictures of Dorothy Walpole - was going to stitch on her this weekend, but, as it often does, LIFE intervened and had other ideas!  So she is patiently standing in her frame and the end of the hall so I can look at her every time I come down the hall or up from the basement. 

Instead of stitching, I have been knitting.  The owner of my LYS (who is also a dear friend of mine) is working on a display highlighting white/cream/ecru yarn.  I stopped by Thursday and she greeted me with "What are the chances of you being willing to . . ."  and that's where I took a left turn and my weekend veered into knitting territory.  She had found a pattern for a precious lace baby bonnet she wanted me to knit for the display.  Need I say more?

So Dorothy will patiently wait for me to finish the baby bonnet.  And I will figure out how to add pictures later this week.

Happy Stitching!

Sharon H

2 comments:

Nicola said...

There are some very good tutorials on you tube for adding photos to posts.

Jo is amazing with blogger and so patient when explaining "how tos"

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

I am just loving this challenge. It is so interesting to read about other people's stitching. Good luck getting a start on Dorothy. Irene xxx