Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Hello from Canada

Hello to everyone, thank you so much, Jo, for the invitation and all your patience helping me to get myself on this site and posting, wow! Hopefully this post will turn out alright!
Thank you, Nicola, for this wonderful challenge.  I have picked up my Sarah Tatum that has been around for some time but I love this sampler. I will get a new picture in a little while with more progress.
My own personal challenge is to finish Sarah Tatum and start another SL later this year, big, big challenge for yours truly.



This is great fun and thank you all for being here, happy stitching, Giuseppina
p.s. this is my first blogpost ever!!!

7 comments:

Nicola said...

A very warm welcome to the group and a big thank you for participating.

Sarah looks so pretty, she must be a joy to work on.

Congratulations on your first post and here's to many more.

Krista said...

Beautiful start on Sarah Tatum! I will enjoy watching you stitch this one thru the year.

Faye said...

Welcome to blogging and sharing this beautiful sampler!!!!!

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Your Sarah Tatum is beautiful!

Lovely colors.

Barbar

~mj~ said...

Welcome to the world of blogging....it is quite addictive! Your Sarah is just gorgeous!

I am also Canadian, but living in Colorado. Great to see you here!

EvalinaMaria said...

This is a very lovely sampler and it is already on my wish list. Your project looks fantastic! The colors are very beautiful.

Ladymarquoir said...

Hello, thank you all for your kind remarks. This is a wonderful place to share our passion. I have loved Sarah Tatum for a long time and mean to get it done this year, and get going on another SL as well. Happy stitching to all and happy to meet you all here, Giuseppina