Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Hi everyone,

First of all, a big, big thank you for all your support and kind messages about my false start with Polly Phillip! All your words were very helpful for me...

I have started again with Susan Singleton...I have carefuly read the instructions,  there will be no bad surprise this time : only a few verses in one over one, but I can manage that without trouble... ;-)
Susan Singleton

It's a little beginning and I hope to have more progress to report in a few days...

Susan Singleton 
I'm also waiting for the supplies for Elizabeth Sheffield...maybe that will be my next start ...

 I'm delighted to see all your work... so beautiful designs and colors ! You are all very talented ladies... and gentlemen....

6 comments:

robindefender said...

What a pretty choice! I'm glad you found something that you are enjoying stitching.

HollyXSing said...

Wonderful!

Those colors rock!

Keep up the good work,

-Holly in VA

Dawn said...

Beautiful - how fun to have new supplies on the way!
Thank you for sharing your progress.

Nicola said...

You have chosen some lovely samplers. I am so tempted to start Susan after I finish Jane.

Kathy said...

Very pretty choice. Can't wait to see more progress pics.

Kevin Tober said...

Really beautiful choice! And a great start! Can't wait to watch as you add more stitches. I'm just discovering this world of reproduction samplers, and this is one I must add to my list of sampler kits to acquire.