Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Thursday, 10 January 2013

Hi Ladies,

I am new to posting so see if this works.  In my last post that Nicola kindly posted for me, I had mentioned that I was trying to get Ann Medd finished by the end of the year.  That didn't happen!

I simply had too much to finish and I got distracted.  I decided to dig out some more of my Scarlet Letter kits and see what else I had.  I had 17 kits in the first bunch that I pulled out.  And I couldn't resist working on some of those.....and starting new ones.  And pulling out more.  I am not going to count how many there are but I know I still have a few more somewhere.

A lot of fun but I was not getting to the task of finishing Ann Medd so I am back to working on her and have Jan 31 for a goal.

Once I finish her I will get back to the others.

Kim H

6 comments:

Gabi said...

17 kits???? That sounds like paradise to me and will keep you busy for a while. But I can understand. These samplers are hard to resist. Looking forward to see your Ann Medd and crossing fingers you'll meet your goal

Elizabeth said...

Hope you are not too distracted by all the kits awaiting your attention and manage to finish Ann by the end of this month.

Lanie said...

17 kits at initial count...I love it!

Looking forward to your finished Ann Medd. Good luck meeting your goal.

Enjoy!

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

It sounds like you are having a marvelous time!

Ann Medd will be finished soon and you can play again.

Nicola said...

I can't wait to see your Ann, my all time favourite sampler. What do you have left to do - the bottom panel of the side verses?

Kim Hummel said...

I am on the bottom solid stitch area, then the verse just to the right of it, then the over ones that are interspersed throughout. the solid panel is killing me. I am maybe half way done with that part.