Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Saturday, 19 January 2013

Hi to all of my stitching friends! I have finally gotten more progress on Elizabeth Sheffield! After being without my internet for a time, I found I was stitching more and I managed to get the strawberry band finished as well as the bluebird on the right side done. I am now on to another band. I am so loving my first Scarlet Letter project here. I am also getting Jane Atkinson to stitch as well and I am finding that The Scarlet Letter has become a very favorite of mine. I am really enjoying these two blogs here and watching all of your progress. I have many friends here!! Debby L. (Stitchwizard)

10 comments:

Lanie said...

Oh my Debby...your Elizabeth is fabulous! Your stitching is perfect, the colors look great against your linen!
Hope you are enjoying her!

Kathy said...

Such pretty, bright and cheerful colors. And, they look fantastic on your linen. The threads just pop on it! Great job you doing too!

KB said...

As I said elsewhere.. I just love your Elizabeth Sheffield.. the colors are awesome!! I am also really glad to hear you are getting Jane Atkinson.. i have stitched her and she was a true joy to stitch.. you will be so glad you are got her.

Leona S said...

Debby, I love Elizabeth Sheffield. I have her in my stash and will/hope to do her one day.

Nicola said...

Oh Debby she is stunning. I adore everything about her.

I have fallen in love with my Jane, I know you will too when your chart arrives.

Nikki said...

This is truly lovely and the colors are so great. Is there a bad SL sampler? I don't think so. So many samplers, so little time. Your piece is stunning, thanks for sharing.

Nikki

Martha S said...

This is beautiful,love the colors, looking forward to seeing more postings.

Dona said...

Beautiful, Debby! The birds are one of my favorite parts of that sampler. They are so colorful.

Solstitches said...

Your stitching is beautiful.
I really love this design. It's going straight onto my wish list.
Margaret

Kevin Tober said...

Simply GORGEOUS! Another one to add to my growing list of must haves!