Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Invited to joined challenge

 Thank you  Nicola and Joanne for welcoming me to join the challenge.I am really excited to be a part of the Scarlett Letter Year challenge. I have ordered Emma Miles and when the chart and materials arrive I will post a picture. I have purchased a scroll frame and stand (not to pricey to start with). Nicola it is also a milestone birthday for me this year with retirement just around the corner!
Debbie Bauer

7 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Welcome, Debbie. You will have lots of fun with this.

Krista said...

Welcome to the challenge Debbie! Emma Miles is a beautiful sampler.

Nicola said...

A very warm welcome Debbie and thank you for adding to the fun.

You have chosen a stunning and very popular sampler to work. Enjoy, we are looking forward to seeing your start.

Cindy L said...

Welcome Debbie. Hopefully with retirement you will find many hours of stitching to look forward to.

Kathy said...

Welcome to the SAL Debbie. I'm also stitching Emma and enjoying her very much. I think you will have fun stitching her too.
And, I know you must be excited to have retirement just around the corner. Plenty of stitching time then. Enjoy!!

Angela Cruz-Garcia said...

Welcome Debbie. So glad you could join us. I look forward to seeing your progress.

Tommye said...

Welcome! It's a very inspiring group and so fun to see what everyone is doing. Looking forward to seeing Emma.