Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Saturday, 12 January 2013

Many thanks to Nicola for sponsoring this challenge.  I have several Scarlet Letter samplers, some kitted and some just the charts.  I'm sure all of you can relate! 

I've had a hard time deciding which sampler to work on for this challenge.  I started Jane Atkinson last year, am stitching her on 40 count linen.  She looks beautiful, but a family member says I'm on the 6 year plan in getting her finished!  I secretly think she wants me to quit and give her the uncompleted sampler so she can finish it and keep it!  That's not going to happen.  This is my progress a couple of months ago.


I've finally decided that I will work on And All Was For An Appil.  No start yet on her as I still need to purchase some of the threads.  For other stitching posts, feel free to visit my blog.

Jane

2 comments:

Nicola said...

We could be stitching her together. Which fabric did you go for.

You have also chosen a favourite sampler to work AWFAA. I love the colours.

Fiona said...

The colours in your sampler look lovely.