Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 27 January 2013

My Progress on SDW

SDW is a fun sampler to stitch. I am really enjoying working on it. I am stitching now and will have more finished today, but I wanted to get a picture before it gets any gloomier outside. We are supposed to have ice, but it hasn't arrived yet. I am loving this horse. Funny, the colors are the same as I have on a sweater that I wear a lot. I really like that there aren't many color changes. There are large blocks of one color, so the stitching goes smoothly. I especially like how the blue on the flower is so unexpected and really stands out. I plan to work on SDW daily in January, and then I will start Margret Lawrance in February and alternate my stitching. Hope everyone has a great week.

5 comments:

Krista said...

Looks great Jon Lee! I am enjoying this one too and about to start stitching the rest of my day on it now :)

Cindy L said...

Such a pretty piece. I am enjoying seeing everyone's progress on it.

Nicola said...

You are off to a good start. I hope that you enjoy this sampler as much as I am, every stitch is enjoyable.

brod'attitude said...

Very nice

Marsha said...

That is a gorgeous horse.