Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 13 January 2013

Post for Cindy L


Hello ,

 
I have finished my S A Green sampler. It was done on the called for 25 count unbleached linen and 4 DMC colors.
 
 
S A Green Sampler
 
 
 
My next start will be Circling Alphabet. I hope to finish maybe 3 of the projects I already have and then reward myself with a new one. I love seeing all the photos of updates and it makes it harder to figure out which one I will order next.

 
Happy stitching!
 
Cindy L.

6 comments:

Nicola said...

Well done Cindy on an exquisite finish. Your stitches are perfect.

Dawn said...

Your SA Green is lovely! Congratulations!!
It is hard to decide what to select next ;-)

Angela Cruz-garcia said...

Beautiful stitching on SA Green. I may have to try that one once I complete the three I currently have. Thank you for sharing.

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

Well done on a beautiful finish. Irene xxx

Lanie said...

Very nice, Cindy...such a sweet sampler. I love the border.

Can't wait to see your start of Circling Alphabet...love that one too!

Pat L said...

Great Job Cindy! One down and how many to go? Congratulations!