Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Friday, 11 January 2013

Post for Sharon


Tedious Parts

I have not made much progress on Dorothy Walpole - at least not the "flashy" progress that you can see.  I have been working on the fiddly parts - border leaves and over one verse.  Neither one are particularly challenging to stitch, they just are tedious. 
 
I did finish all the leaves on the top part of the border around the alphabets.


Emma Miles


And I worked the next part of the border, complete with leaves, and started the over one verse.


Emma Miles


So, she is slowly making progress.  I am hoping that I will be able to work on her some this weekend. 
 
I have enjoyed seeing everyone's progress and reading the posts - I don't always get a chance to reply, but please do know that I read and enjoy all the posts!
 
Happy Stitching!
 
Sharon H

6 comments:

Nicola said...

I think it a sensible idea to get the hard bits out the way and then you can enjoy the rest. It is looking so beautiful.

Jennifer Cameron said...

Looking good and the colours look really lovely in your photo.

Angela Cruz-garcia said...

Very pretty. This one just went on my wish list.

Faye said...

You are making great progress.,,,,, !!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

This is looking so good Sharon.

Tommye said...

Progress is progress! And I find it helps to get as much of the boring parts done as you can when you're in the mood. It's lovely.