Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Ruth Bacheler New Start

Hi, I'm Jen and this is my first post on Nicola's Scarlet Letter Year blog so first of all, thank you to Nicola for hosting this challenge!  I didn't have any Scarlet Letter pieces on my list for 2013 but this challenge changed that!  I was originally going to start Dorothy Walpole but was totally enabled by a few friends who are stitching Ruth Bacheler so Ruth it is.  You can also view my other stitching adventures on my regular blog:  www.stampwithjen.com

I picked out a pretty piece of 40 count Vintage Buttercream linen for my start and am stitching her with the DMC threads that are called for (although I may make a few changes along the way). 

This is my itty bitty start on Ruth.  She was my New Year start this year but now I've gone back to stitching Christmas Garden because I am getting so close to a finish on it!  Hope to be back to Ruth soon and will post more updates when I do! 

3 comments:

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Itty Bitty, or not, It is a start! Your stitching is lovely.

I am looking forward to your progress on Ruth Bacheler

~mj~ said...

This is a gorgeous sampler, isn`t it? I have her kitted up but am trying to resist until I finish some of my SL WIPs. I can`t wait to see your progress on Ruth!

Nicola said...

A very warm welcome and thank you for participating.

Ruth is a beautiful sampler and is going to look so good finished and hung on your sampler wall.