Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Working on Ann Grimshaw

  I have spent the last week working on Ann Grimshaw.  I thought this alphabet section would go more quickly but I confess to being distracted.  Chores and watching tennis are keeping me from getting the hours in I thought I would have but progress has been made.


  She's about 3/4 finished now and although I am supposed to be moving on to another piece in my rotation now, I think I will work her until she's finished.  I can see a finish by the end of the month. I hope!

Wish me luck,  Laura

16 comments:

Miss Pants said...

Oh wow! Looks great! I just love Quaker samplers.

Kaisievic said...

This is a lovely quaker sampler and you are doing a gorgeous job.

Krista said...

Laura, it looks fantastic! I just started mine last night in a mocha color. It is great to see yours so far along.

Merry Wind Farm said...

Beautiful, Laura, I love the all black.

Melinda

Kathy said...

Really striking!!

Brenda in WI said...

Beautiful Laura. I do wish you luck.

Dot said...

Such an elegant piece. Beautiful!

Nicola said...

You must be so proud of your Ann. You will be finished very soon.

Faye said...

You are on the home stretch..... Just beautiful!!!!!

Dawn said...

Great momentum! Keeping it going is sometimes the best route.

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

I love this sampler. Just beautiful. Irene xxx

ilana kaye said...

Beautiful work!

HollyXSing said...

Laura, Laura, Laura!

EXCELLENT! Ann is a looker!

Keep it going!

-Holly in VA

Tommye said...

Hmmmmm...I think I can find a spot for Anne on my wall.

Kerri said...

Keep going! I just saw this one framed at my LNS and it was amazing. You are so close, I say finish her up.

Michele said...

This is stunning. I love the monochrome and admire that you have been able to stitch in one colour, and that colour is black!