Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Thursday, 28 February 2013

A Parrot, A Leopard, A Lion.

Hi everybody,

First I will thank you for your loveley comments.

I'm so happy that I received my supplies so I can start with my stitching.
The linen is Lakeside 40 ct Misty Rain and I use AVAS silks.
I'm working at the outlines now

I love to work on this sampler.
I'm happy with this challenge, because there are so many beautiful samplers to show.
And they looks better then the photo's on the  shopsides, so it isn't difficult to choice your next project.

I also made some progress on my Susan Singleton that you can see  HERE.

For everybody a happy stitching.


9 comments:

Cheri said...

Your stitching is beautiful. The colors on Susan Singleton are so pretty. I loved looking at all the wonderful pieces on your blog header.

MoonBeam said...

Great work on both pieces. Love your blog.

Bobbi

Tommye said...

So beautiful! Well done.

Nicola said...

I too love your blog and your stitching. You are making great progress on PLL.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

You are zipping along. Susan looks fabulous too.

FlyawayJil said...

Stunning fabric choice!

Cindy L said...

Your Susan is beautiful. Your outlining is coming along and then the fun of coloring in!

Babs in Alabama said...

I really really want to do this one. Love how you do all the outlining first. Hmmm, good idea :)

Fiona said...

Great work on the outlining of your animals. It will not be long before you are filling them in.