I finally decided on my next Scarlet Letter project as a part of this group – Ruth Bacheler 1717. The colors in this are really bright and stand out on the fabric. The only thing that gave me a little trouble at first is the counted satin stitch over 3. It is not graphed very well on the chart but after looking at some other stitcher's WIPS I finally figured it out. The only change that I have made is the chain underneath the first row of the satin stitched alphabet - changed this from a satin stitch to a normal cross stitch.
Stitched on 40-ct Lakeside Pecan Butter using DMC
As you may recall in my last post, that I wanted to work on getting a couple WIPs finished. I did manage to get one done – Christinia Cathcart by Samplar Workes. You can see this finish on my blog A Gentleman’s
Thanks to Nicola for sponsoring this blog. It is great to see all the Scarlet Letter projects that people are working on. I know I am developing a list of future projects.