Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 10 February 2013

Back to Emma Miles

I had to put Emma away to do a wedding sampler.  That is now at the framer and I'm happily back to Emma.  I have done a little more than my picture shows, I'm up to the letter E.  I find I love doing the eyelets but I'm going to force myself to move along on something else.  I completed the outermost border all the way around but now I think I'll try to stitch all of the top before moving the scroll rods down.  We'll see!!

4 comments:

KB said...

WOW Lynn looking good.. you have made some great progress since I saw Emma.

Nicola said...

Emma is looking good. It is funny how a sampler can take you different ways in the order in which you her.

Dawn said...

Wonderful! Love the colors.
Looking forward to seeing the framed piece.

HollyXSing said...

Way to go, Lynn! I know you are happy to be back to Miss Emma! What a looker, she is!

I am enjoying watching your progress!

Happy Stitches,

-Holly in VA