Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 10 February 2013

Be careful what you wish for....

So it snowed and I grew a tree. Than it snowed some more and I made "Eve" (First). It continued to snow, so I made "Adam"(from Eve). I had my cozy fire and my hot tea and still it snowed.  I did get loads stitched but now enough already!!!

                                     
                                         Emma Miles  36 ct V. Lentil by Lakeside Linen

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Very nice! I'm working on Emma too but I'm not as far along as you. I am half looking forward to and half dreading the over 1. I hope to at least start it soon.

Nicola said...

A very warm welcome Carolann and thank you for participating.

The snow is a great reason to stitch and you have made marvellous progress.

I love seeing your photos

HollyXSing said...

Beautiful!

You are making wonderful progress!

Don't just love stitching when it's snowing?

Happy Stitches,

-Holly in VA

Fiona said...

Great progress, all that snow is a great excuse to stay at home, warm and cosy, stitching the time away.

Kathy said...

Your Emma is looking good and you are making great progress. Enjoy the snow and the extra stitching time it seems to bring.

FlyawayJil said...

Love the cheeky refernce to Creation's sequence of events
; )

Lanie said...

Your "Emma" is looking beautiful, Carolann! Hope you made it through the snow storm safely.

Dona said...

Beautiful work! I love Emma Miles.