Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 4 February 2013

Diligence




Here is my start on Diligence sampler. I'm loving the colours on this but I'm not used to so much linen! It is much bigger than I'm used to handling.





I left the rice stitches as late as I could and stitched them all at the same time. I won't do that again!

It's lovely to see all the different samplers being stitched and how much progress is being made. They inspire me to keep going with mine.

Regards, Anne.

7 comments:

Lanie said...

Very pretty, Anne. I love the border on this sampler. I like the dimension rice stitches give a piece but they do take some time to do!
Enjoy!

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

Anne and I are stitching this same sampler, and it is lovely. Irene xxx
PS Thought I'd better say that Anne is in the throws of setting up her blog so posted from mine - just to avoid confusion!

Nicola said...

WOW Anne, Diligence is looking so beautiful and you have made excellent progress.

Let us all know when your blog is up and running so we can follow you.

Carmen Sutton said...

Hi Anne, Diligence is looking lovely. I can't wait till you get your blog up, its such fun to see what every one is doing!

Lori said...

I the colors are so vibrant.......I love it!!

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anniebeez said...

I love this sampler! Just sayin'...