Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 4 February 2013

Elizabeth Sheffield Update and Ultimate Stitching Stand

Elizabeth Sheffield and Ultimate Stitching Stand 
Here is my Elizabeth Sheffield with my Ultimate Stitching Stand that my husband built for me.   I am excited to be able to start the middle band with the house and the people in this one.  This project has been such a joy to stitch!    Below I have a closeup of Elizabeth too.  I am even feeling more confident with the over 1 stitching.  This project has been a wonderful project to learn to do over one stitching and it really adds although I prefer 1 over 2.  I am stitching her on 40 ct. Buttercream by Lakeside Linens with DMC threads 1 thread over 2 as well as over 1.

11 comments:

ilana kaye said...

Just beautiful. I love the way your photo showcases your sampler.

Nicola said...

Elizabeth is looking so good. How wonderful to have a husband that can make such wonderful items in wood. I have had a look at his web site and just adore the wooden sewing accessories he sells.

Stitch Wizard said...

Thank you both for such nice comments! Nicola, Jerry and I both thank you so much too for visiting Jerry's webpage at woodentreasures.info!! He does love woodworking so much!!

Cheri said...

This is such a beautiful sampler, the colors are wonderful.

Elizabeth said...

Elizabeth is beautiful. I love the stand.

Cindy L said...

I love seeing your progress on Elizabeth and am anxiously awaiting my kit. What a wonderful stand your husband made!

Lanie said...

Elizabeth Sheffield is such a great sampler and yours is looking beautiful! What a lovely husband; I'm going to take a look at his website.

Tommye said...

This is stunning! I may have to add this one to my stash too. Although, I'm not a big fan of over one.

Keep up the great work. Nice stitching stand too. Kudos to the hubby.

anniebeez said...

This sampler is so colorful and so pretty!

Kevin said...

Love this sampler so much! I already ordered mine from Scarlet Letter.
Yours looks great on the amazing frame and stand your husband made!

Laura said...

I love that graphic.
It is one way for my