Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Emma Miles Slow Progress

This holly band is taking longer than I expected. Here are some photos I took on Sunday morning. I actually finished the holly band last night but I don't have good light to take a photo during the week since I am at work while the sun is up (bummer). I will get some more pics this weekend. She is coming along and I am still enjoying working on the project.

 
                                               Emma Miles 2-24-13

                                                     Holly Detail

Happy Stitching.
Dawn

6 comments:

MoonBeam said...

The holly band is beautiful. Great going.

Bobbi

Faye said...

I love the holly band!!!!

Cheri said...

What beautiful shading on this band, even the little berries. Well worth the effort.

Nicola said...

The holly band is one of the most beautiful bands of any sampler. Your stitching is perfection Dawn.

Cindy L said...

The holly band will be well worth the effort-it is just beautiful.

Fiona said...

I think your Hololy Band gets pretty every time I see it.