Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Friday, 8 February 2013

Emma Miles

I still haven't received my Emma Miles here in Sask. Canada. Marsha says its been sent but the USP is on hard times.I am  embarrassed to admit but I have sunk to a new low. When I came home from work I noticed my neighbor had a large envelope sticking out of her mailbox. I was afraid the mailman put my Emma in the wrong box by mistake so I went over and peaked at the envelope.Well it wasn't mine!!! I did call her later and told her what I did and she is still laughing+++.
So with idol hands I decided to start a sampler from Victoria Motto (I'll put the kettle on).Hopefully Emma  will arrive early next week.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

LOL Debbie I am still laughing...but I understand completely...I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of Matilda Ann Charles and Margaret Randolph...It took forever to decide which sampler to stitch and now the waiting is HARD!!!LOL...But I am working on a WIP while I wait so the time is passing...grins...Hopefully your EMMA will come soon!

Nicola said...

When we want something desparately they take ages to come. I think there are probably a lot of postmen out there that think we are all potty.

Lanie said...

Oh dear ... now that's a funny story! I think we all are a tiny bit obsessive about our needle work! And that's a perfectly good thing and probably something only other stitching friends can relate to!

Lynn said...

I LOVE that you checked your neighbor's mailbox!! I think it's smart!!