Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Finally here & my WIPs

I finally made it here!  My name is Michelle and I live in Phoenix, AZ.  I decided to take the plunge and join in on the fun of stitching SL designs.  I hope this blog keeps me on track and I actually finish my WIPs lol.  Thank you to Nicola and Jo for setting up both blogs and allowing me to join =]  I enjoy seeing everyone's stitching and finishes.

First up is my Margaret Randolph -- I am stitching it on 40ct Meadow Rue Lakeside Linen with AVAS silks.  I am changing a few colors as I go to my liking.



Next is the c.1800 Gift Pincushion.  I'm stitching on 25ct Antique White linen 1 over 1 with the called for AVAS with the exception of the cream and dark green color --- my LNS was out of the original colors, so I had to sub for the next closest ones, which are an almost exact match:


 
Lastly, is Marion Robertson.  I don't know when I will get around to stitching her, but I had to have her lol:
 
 
Of course I've added quite a few to my wishlist after seeing everyone's progress! 
 
Until next time --- Happy SL stitching!
 
Michelle K.

 
 

8 comments:

Krista said...

Lots of great projects. Love the pink butterfly you chose :)

Elizabeth said...

Hello Michelle and welcome. I love Margaret Randolph and she is on my 'to do' list so I will enjoy watching your progress with her.

Nicola said...

A very warm welcome Michele. You have some lovely have some lovely projects and I will look forward to seeing your progress.

I too love the pink butterfly.

brod'attitude said...

Very beautiful project

Tommye said...

Welcome to the group, Michelle. Love Margaret Randolph! Great work.

That's a wonderful long term plan!

Stitch Wizard said...

Welcome to our group Michele! Your stitching is so beautiful and I love seeing your progress!! The colors are so lovely too as is your stitching!

Debbie Bauer said...

Love this sampler. The colors are so nice.

Michelle K. said...

Thank you for the warm welcome and all the lovely comments about my stitching!