Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 18 February 2013

Gwen:Margery and Quaker Pincushions

I got a little more work done on the border of Margery Dean this past week. I made it all the way to the right side border and added some yellow and green of the 2nd and 3rd sections of the border.

I couldn't resist and went ahead and started the Quaker Pincushions. I have misplaced one of my threads so I am waiting on a replacement to finish this first pincushion.




I am enjoying seeing all the progress everyone is making.
edited to add links : Quaker Pincushions
                               Margery Dean

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Your work is lovely. I love the swan.

Nicola said...

The pin cushion is exquisite. You have making good progress with Margery.

Kim said...

Love your pincushion!!! Can you share what pattern it is????
Thanks~

Dawn said...

All very pretty - Love pin cushions - looking forward to seeing how you finish them. Thank you for sharing!

Kevin said...

Very pretty. The swan is really great.

Gwen said...

Thanks everyone for your kind words.
@kim the pattern is Quaker Pincushions Tokens of Love. I will try to go back to my post and add a link.

Fiona said...

Your pincushion looks lovely. You have made good progress on Margery.