Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Friday, 8 February 2013

Happy Birthday Nicola and Thank You for inviting me to
join your SL Stitch Along.

I'm Henrietta and live in sunny FL and love stitching
samplers!  I am so inspired by all the beautiful stitching
posted here.  You are a wonderful group of 'enablers'!!

"And All Was for An Appil" is my start (it was difficult to
decide though)  I am stitching on 40 ct ivory Graziano
linen over 2 threads with Anchor floss. . . so fun!

Hopefully I'll be able to post a picture of my progress soon.



4 comments:

Nicola said...

A very warm welcome Henrietta and thank you for participating. AAWFAA is a group favourite and I am sure you are going to have great enjoyment stitching her.

woolwoman said...

Hi Henri - So glad to see you posting here on the SL2 blog - YGG - I know you are making great progress on your AAWFAA - please show us a photo soon. Enjoy! Mel

Ellen said...

Nice to see you here, Henri!

Debbie Bauer said...

Welcome Henrietta. Love the sampler you are stitching. Hope to see pictures soon.