Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Happy Birthday, Nicola

Fifty was such a special year for me, and I hope it will be for you, too, Nicola...

...a time to blossom anew, pursue your own interests as avidly as I did when I suddenly discovered my girls were grown, now with families of their own.
...a time to make new friendships that are independent of the social structure that exists when our families are young.
...a time to travel at the drop of a hat, to meet friends for shopping excursions and lunch, and not have to worry about hurrying home.
...and plenty of time for stitching!

Wishing you the very best, and many thanks for creating this wonderful community!

Cyberhugs from the continent to the west.

Renee, Town of Vernon, Waukesha County, Wisconsin, USA

1 comment:

Nicola said...

Thank you so much for your birthday wishes. The day has been such a special one.

I feel very comfortable being 50 and all you say is so true,