Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 10 February 2013

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone! I am so excited to be a part of Nicola's Scarlet Letter Year Challenge! Thank-you so much for including me Nicola and Jo. My name is Jenny and I live in Southern California. I have been stitching for over 20 years, probably closer to 30, and have had so much fun watching all of you create these beautiful samplers. When I started to spend my free time on The Scarlet Letter website, gazing at all of those beautiful samplers, I knew I was hooked! Matilda Ann Charles was the sampler that just literally jumped off the page and into my heart along with Margaret Randolph, so those two are travelling together and should arrive shortly. I can hardly wait. Matilda Ann Charles will be my first A&E sampler. I will try not to lie in wait for the postman everyday and then run out to the mailbox after he has left, but I am so excited for these charts to arrive...LOL. ( Actually our postman is a very nice lady... hmmm...I should find out if she stitches too...). I will post pictures when my first stitches are in...until then Happy Stitching Everyone!

~ Jenny~

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Hey, Jenny, welcome aboard. Look forward to seeing your progress.

Nicola said...

Thank you so much for joining in Jenny. I hadn't seen Matilda before but she is gorgeous.

I think she will be one for me to stitch as Matilda is a name that appears in my family tree several times.

Margaret is a such a pretty sampler I love the love birds and buterflies.

Poor postmen/women they are being harassed by us all.

Fiona said...

Welcome and I look forward to seeing your progress on your two samplers. Sometimes I think the anticipation of the goodies arriving in the post is all part of the whole stitching experience. I love waiting on things to arrive, our post doesn't arrive until around 1pm or later depending on much mail there is.

Lanie said...

Welcome Jenny! Don't you find you can just get lost the SL website?!! So many pretties! Hope your package arrives soon. Enjoy!