Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 10 February 2013

Hello Everyone

First of all I will thank you Nicola and Jo for let me inn The Scarlet Letter Year Challenge.
My name is Evelyne and I live in France.
I love stitching for a long time.
At this moment I'm working on Susan Singleton, my first SLS.
Here I will start   A PARROT, A LEOPARD, A LION.
I waiting for my supplies, so I hope to start very soon.



I wish everyone a happy stitching year!

Evelyne,

6 comments:

Nicola said...

Un accueil chaleureux Evelyne.

I adore PPL and plan to stitch it very soon.

Looking forward to seeing both PLL and your Susan soon.

Merci de votre participation

Jenny said...

Welcome Evelyne!

Fiona said...

Welcome Evelyn and I look forward to watching your progress on Susan.

Inguna said...

Very lovely! Love it!

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Hello Evelyn and welcome.

Your stitching is beautiful.

I look forward to seeing more of your lovely work.

Barbara

Lanie said...

Welcome Evelyne! We're having fun, fun, fun here at the Scarlet Letter Year as I'm sure you will too!