Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Scottish Sampler Harper

I
 Scottish Sampler, circa 1740 from the collection of Nicki Harper,
35 ct linen from kit, AVAS silks.

 I have a new finish Yeah.  This was such a sweet sampler to work on.  I highly recommend this one, especially for a beginner.  It is nice and small with just a few colors.  And it worked up quikly!





Couple more pictures.

Nest up is Ruth Bacheler 1717.  I found it in my stash nearly half finished.  I don't know why I ever put it down.

Kim Hummel

8 comments:

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Congratulations on your finish!

The colors are stunning.

I look forward to seeing your progress on Ruth Bacheler.

Nicola said...

HURRAY and congratulations on a beautiful finish.

Thank you for the recommendation for our novices. It is good to know.

Looking forward to seeing Ruth's debue.

KB said...

Congratulations on a beautiful finish Kim!!!!

Marsha said...

Wow! So pretty.

MoonBeam said...

A wonderful finish. Congratulations.

And don't you love when you find half finished projects that you want to work on in your WIPs!

Have fun.

Bobbi

Tommye said...

Congratulations! I love Scottish Samplers and this one is amazing. Well done.

Cindy L said...

Congratulations on your finish! You are such a fast stitcher.

Fiona said...

Congratulations on your finish, it looks great.