Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 4 February 2013

Lady and the Castle progress

Hello everyone,

I was able to finish the bricks on the fish pond and most of the tree trunk over the weekend:


This is the silk kit. The linen is a 35 count uneven weave. I'm really enjoying this and have no idea now why I put it away for so long.



There may not be a progress report next week--the coming weekend is going to be rather busy--but I'll certainly be checking both blogs to watch your progress.



3 comments:

Nicola said...

Wonderful Erica, my chart which I ordered after seeing your last post has arrived so I am going to be following your progress with great interest.

Deb said...

I'm so amazed at all that over one stitching. It looks wonderful.

Lanie said...

So pretty, Erica. I'm glad you are enjoying her...I certainly am enjoying your progress.