Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 24 February 2013

More Dorothy

Here is more progress of Dorothy Walpole. It has been a couple of weeks since I posted pictures and I have gotten quite a bit more finished. The Bargello section was fun to do, although I got into quite a roll with it and didn't pay attention to the chart, well, you know what happens when you do that. So I ended up having to take out some stitching but I figured out how to take out just the area that I screwed up, and it wasn't as bad as I at first thought. Beware!!!! Always follow the chart!
Anyway, I did get that finished and went on to start the floral section, and that is stunning. This is why I wanted to do this sampler, I fell in love with this section and it is living up to my expectations.
I am enjoying this whole challenge so much, what a treat to all these samplers. Thanks to all of you for sharing.




13 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! I am speechless at its beauty.

Debbie Bauer said...

Oh my!! This is lovely.

Frances Seng said...

Wow! This is beautifull.

Jenny said...

Your sampler is stunning! Oh my gosh......well here is another one to add to my ever growing list....Happy Stitching.

Krista said...

OH, Sonja!! it is FABULOUS! I love the flowers, so pretty. What color fabric are you using, it is working perfect for this stitch.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Absolutely wonderful!

Great progress.

Nicola said...

Sonja I am so wowed by the beauty of your Dorothy, you chose such beautiful colours and fabric that are really working.

Nikki said...

It's looking so beautiful Sonja. You are so much further along in stitching her than I am. I better get going. Aren't the colors wonderful on her???

Nikki

MoonBeam said...

Your Dorothy is beautiful. I started her last fall, but have been neglecting her. I haven't started the Bargello band yet.
Loved seeing your photos. Keep up the great work!

Bobbi

Tommye said...

Just stunning! Love the Bargello, but the stylized flowers are fabulous! Well done.

Lanie said...

Oh my, Sonja ... your Dorothy is so pretty! Love how she looks on your fabric. The floral area is lovely!

Cindy L said...

Your Dorothy is so beautiful. It has so many different stitched areas and I love seeing your photo updates.

Fiona said...

Dorothy looks great and I totally understand why you fell in love with her and just had to have her.