Here is more progress of Dorothy Walpole. It has been a couple of weeks since I posted pictures and I have gotten quite a bit more finished. The Bargello section was fun to do, although I got into quite a roll with it and didn't pay attention to the chart, well, you know what happens when you do that. So I ended up having to take out some stitching but I figured out how to take out just the area that I screwed up, and it wasn't as bad as I at first thought. Beware!!!! Always follow the chart!
Anyway, I did get that finished and went on to start the floral section, and that is stunning. This is why I wanted to do this sampler, I fell in love with this section and it is living up to my expectations.
I am enjoying this whole challenge so much, what a treat to all these samplers. Thanks to all of you for sharing.