Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 25 February 2013

More stitching on Rebecca

Despite my mistakes, I am making progress.  I appreciated the comments on my first post on Rebecca.  Now every time I have to pull out stitches after figuring out something wasn't right (again!), I remember that I am "reverse stitching."  :-)

Well, here is how far along I have gotten:


It has been very enjoyable to work my way along.  I keep hoping I will be able to stitch faster and that I brain will retain the pattern of stitches so I don't spend so much time counting and recounting to be sure!

Have really loved catching up on all the posts of such lovely projects that are all progressing so quickly.  Happy forward stitches to all of you!

9 comments:

Lanie said...

Wonderful progress, Rachel. The yellows in Rebecca are so cheerful!

Nicola said...

You are making very good progress Rachel and you are stitching up a stunning sampler for your home.

Jenny said...

Your sampler is looking lovely Rachel. I love watching the progress on this sampler and I love the colors. It is going to be beautiful.

Angie Burrett said...

Beautiful stitching on an heirloom Rachel - RR is looking good.

Krista said...

Rachel looks lovely. I love her interesting border.

Cindy L said...

Rachel, your sampler is coming along beautifully!

Faye said...

I am loving Rachel also! It's funny... We started in opposite corners!!!! Great job, Faye

Cheri said...

The golds are so pretty on this sampler. I love the little motifs you find on closer inspection.

Fiona said...

The yellows/golds in Rebecca are really pretty. You are making great progress considering you have reverse stitched some of it.