Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 24 February 2013

My first post SDW sal

Hi I'm Robyn from a very wet Blue Mountains in New South Wales. Australia, This is my first post with my progress with SDW and we are up to week 17. This church has been very time consuming but I am enjoying the SAL with Krista Michelle Nicole Shannon and Elaine. They certainly have kept me going strong with the Band sampler because like most others we want to stitch so many things time gets the better of us and we get so eager to start the next project we end up with so many WIP.
I don't get a lot of time to read lots of post but I really do enjoy it when I sit down and read as many as I can.  This blog is a great motivator .
Bye bye from Aussie
Robyn
The colours don't really look good on this photo. They are more stunning than this picture.

6 comments:

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Hello and welcome Robyn. You're so right - it's a very inspiring challenge to be part of.

Suzanne said...

Welcome Robyn, I am a fellow Aussie living not far from you, just at the bottom of the Blue Mountains.

samplerlover said...

Hi Robyn,

Glad to see you on this wonderful blog. I was wondering if you were going to join us.

I can't see the photo but it sounds like you are making great progress. - Sandra.

Nicola said...

I am so pleased to see your post Robyn. We are all inspiring each other.

FlyawayJil said...

Glad to hear from you, Robin. it's so exciting to be meeting like-minded friends from all over the globe. I'll bet you're basking in te sun, while we're facing possibly 9" of snow this Tuesday! Greetings from Wisconsin, USA...

FlyawayJil said...

So sorry for mis-spelling, Robyn. Confused. The Robin is our State Bird : )