Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Saturday, 23 February 2013

N Hinde Do Overs

Shaker Leather Sewing Roll, Mother of Pearl Thimble Holder
Next up for me is the N. Hinde 1778
Again.
The first time I stitched it I goofed on the alphabet.  You can see it behind the do-over hiding in embarrassment for 25+ years.
I must have had so much fun with H I just repeated!

The original kit from 1992 was silk thread over one on 35 count.  I got as close as I could for the do-over.
What to do with the 'goof'?  Maybe a pin cushion to remind me to be more careful...



Happy Stitching!
Dawn
Along the Front Range in Colorado

4 comments:

Nicola said...

What caught my eye was the sewing roll. I collect etuis, rolls etc.,

25 years !!! I think she deserves to be stitched.

Dawn said...

I love sewing rolls too. Will share more of them ;-)

HollyXSing said...

I collect Shaker Sewing Items! The red colored silk interior is rare! Great find!

Happy Stitches,

-Holly in VA

Fiona said...

Good Luck on the do-over. I'm with everyone else, the Shaker Sewing Roll is gorgeous.