Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Nearly Finishied

I thought I would give a quick update.  In my last post I was trying to finish Ann Medd by January 31.  That didn't happen, but not from a lack of effort.  I stitched on Ann exclusively the entire month.  My needle did not wander off to any other project at all for the entire month, and I still did not get her finished!  Now, nearly midway into February, the finish is in sight.  I have 4 motifs over one to stitch, two people still need their heads, and some detailing on the solidly stitched panel.  I am going to make every effort to finish this  coming weekend and I am sure you will all hear me shouting when that happens.

It is so great to hear about and see all the great projects everyone is working on.

Happy stitching
Kim H

4 comments:

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

I look forward to your happy dance........and a picture of your beautiful finished sampler. Irene xxx

Lanie said...

Good luck working toward your finish! Ann is quite an accomplishment...looking forward to seeing her.
Happy stitching!

Fiona said...

Good Luck it must be a great feeling to see the end in sight. Looking foward to seeing your finish.

Nicola said...

Good luck I will be watching for your post to do a happy dance with you.