Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Post for Serena B






Here is my start on Ann Grimshaw, I would have liked to work on her more but will tonight. I could not stitch last night as Downton Abbey was on. I did not want to frog my work,something that easily happens when my attention is elsewhere.lol

I am sure enjoying seeing all the beautiful stitching everyone is doing! Hopefully I will get plenty of time to work on Ann this week, any progress is a plus for this stitcher.

Happy stitching everyone.

Serena




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

7 comments:

Nicola said...

I can totaly understand about Downton Abbey, one of the few things for which I put my needle down.

So nice to see your start on Ann, what frabric and threads are you using?

Lanie said...

Happy start, Serena! Love Ann Grimshaw ... I find Quakers so enjoyable to stitch.

Dona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dona said...

Very pretty start! Downton Abbey is a favorite of mine, too.

Serena B said...

Thank you for your nice comments. I am really enjoying stitching Ann with AVAS silk threads on 40 count Lambswool. When the next bright and sunny day arrives, I will take a progress photo. As you can see in this photo it was a dark winters day,hence the poor photo. Stitching with silk really makes Ann a joy to stitch. Quakers are simply beautiful.

Mary said...

Serena, you are off to a great start! I'm loving every stitch on my Ann Grimshaw.

Fiona said...

Lovely start on Ann.