Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Progress on N Hinde 1778

This miniature sampler, called N Hinde 1778, is stitching up to be super cute!

I am stitching on 40ct WDW Parchment. The silk I am using is Tudor Silk in Candy Apple Red by Gloriana. This thread was designed for over one stitching with a thread denier of only 120/2. I am able to make a complete "x" and still have it lay down beautifully.

As you can see by the picture it will be an extremely tiny miniature. I can hardly wait to finish it and have it framed.

11 comments:

ginnyt said...

so cute, and so tiny!!!

Gabi said...

That's really tiny. Love it.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Looks marvelous!

Lanie said...

Oh my, your tiny little stitches look terrific. Love the red!

Nicola said...

Your stitching is exquisite, what a cherished treasure this will be.

Katherine said...

Good Lord!

~mj~ said...

Beautiful! Great info about the thread!

PoundingSand said...

Oh, that's amazing! Thanks for telling us what the thread is.

Kate

brod'attitude said...

Very little, very beautiful work

woolwoman said...

I was interested in hearing about Tudor Silk - I thought i knew all the products Gloriana put out. Your color is gorgeous and oh so wee tiny - beautiful ! Melody

Dawn said...

Wonderful - this is next up for me.