Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Quick Emma Miles Update

Hi All,

I didn't get as far as I had hoped but I have made some progress.  I use a scroll frame (Millenium Frame - Love It!!!!) and I had to roll the linen up to get to the bottom section of the sampler so I will only be showing pictures of the visable portion for now.

                                                  Emma Miles 2-10-13


                                                    Holly Detail


I got a little more border completed and worked on the beautiful holly band.

Happy Stitching.
Dawn

13 comments:

Angela Cruz-Garcia said...

I really like your start on the holly band. There is so much detail in the leaves. Beautiful work.

HollyXSing said...

Dawn, Dawn, Dawn! Absolutely beautiful!

I am jealous...I haven't gotten that far on my Emma yet. I have been distracted by The Manifesto and other Valentine projects. I need to get back to her!

Yours is lovely,

-Holly in VA

Dona said...

So pertty! The colors seem to glow. I will stitch this someday.

Kathy said...

Your Emma is beautiful!
I'm working on mine today and will hopefully post a progress picture tonight.

Mindi said...

You're at my favorite part of the sampler - the holly band. Love it!

Fiona said...

The holly leaves are so pretty. They look very real.

Nicola said...

Stunning. This is my favourite part of the sampler. I am so pleased that you are loving your Millennium Frame.

Deb said...

You are making such wonderful progress!!

Faye said...

Those holly vines are stunning!!!!! Great job!

Gabi said...

What a beautiful start on the Holly Band. And also so happy for you that most of the over 1 stitching is out of the way. :)

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

Oh I love those holly leaves. Just beautiful and not a bit prickly! Irene xxx

Lanie said...

Lovely stitching Dawn. Emma is such a pretty sampler, it's easy to see why so many of us enjoy her!

Debbie Bauer said...

Simply beautiful! I am also stitching Emma and your progress inspires me.