Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Friday, 8 February 2013

Rebecca Robinson progress....


.....Greetings all.....and thanks for all the kind words regarding Rebecca Robinson... I put her down last week as there were a couple stitches tugging at my heart that I wanted to stitch.... Read more on my blog...


Here's a quick update on Ms. Rebecca.... We've been building the "main" house this week..... Started shingling the roof after several window replacements..( ribbitt)... And all those windows have been nicely darkened...





(Please excuse - the wrinkles.....)

As many of our friends in the North Eastern part of the USA braces for a huge snow storm, we pray for their safety.....

I'm truly loving seeing each and every beautiful sampler as they progress and unfold right before our eyes on this blog.....

... Great job everyone!!!

Smiles,

Faye



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

9 comments:

Merry Wind Farm said...

Faye, I love your R Robinson. I had forgotten what a beautiful sampler she is. I stitched her a few years ago and was persuaded by a dear friend to give her away :( Maybe I need to stitch her again.
Melinda

Kaisievic said...

Gorgeous, Faye.

Vera said...

Faye, this is just beautiful! I am loving watching your progress.

Stitch Wizard said...

Really beautiful Faye and the colors are really gorgeous!

Lanie said...

Looking lovely, Faye!

Deb said...

Rebecca is such a beautiful sampler and prettier each time that you show it. Your stitching sure has moved it higher on the "Must Stitch" list.

Rachel F said...

Faye, your stitching is lovely! Very exciting to see how much progress you have made, even while being so productive in other creative endeavors.

Kathy said...

Faye, you have made great progress!
I can only say it just keeps getting prettier and prettier!! Love the big house under construction and such a great view out the windows.

Nicola said...

I fall deeper in love with Rebecca each time you post your progress Faye.