Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 10 February 2013

Rebecca Robinson.....


Hello everyone..... I've had a couple evenings to work on Rebecca and we've been "painting" the exterior....




She is turning out to be quite a beauty.... The main house is the centerpiece.....



I sure am enjoying Ms Rebecca...






As always, thanks for the visit, and kind words..... Watching everyone's progress seems to be contagious!!!

Blessings,

Faye

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

7 comments:

Nicola said...

Rebecca is more and more tempting each time you post Faye. Your stitching is perfection.

Angie Burrett said...

Faye you are sewing this sampler so beautifully, it will one to treasure!

Cindy L said...

Faye, you are making such progress on this sampler-it's just beautiful.

Dawn said...

I love Rebecca Faye. Each time I see your progress I bump her up on my list of when I am going to start her. There is only one before her now.
Great work.

Dawn said...

Beautiful progress! The house will be 'painted' soon!
The border is stunning.

Sandra Ball said...

Faye, I'm looking at my Rebecca. I swear I hope I live long enough to stitch what I want to stitch. Your sampler is fabulous!

Tommye said...

Looking good, Faye! It takes long to 'paint' a stitched house than the one you live in, doesn't it?