Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Thursday, 7 February 2013

Ruth Bacheler Update

You can see that I haven't gotten much done on my Ruth Bacheler since my last update.  I did finish the top border of Irish Stitch Pennants and started on the side but then I got distracted by another sampler (you can read more on my blog, www.stampwithjen.com) and set it aside for a bit.  I hope to pick this up again soon and continue down the side of the sampler before diving into the alphabet bands.  I'm stitching this on 40 count Vintage Buttercream fabric.  Enjoy! 
 
Jen

4 comments:

Nicola said...

What a cheerful pennant, the colours look scrumptious. Looking forward to your next update.

Jen B said...

Thanks! It's a really fun stitch!! Hoping to get back to her this weekend. :)

Elaine said...

love the colours in this one !

Lanie said...

"Ruth" is looking great, Jen! I just received this chart. Love the colors and all the fun specialty stitches!