Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Sarah Brignell progress

Hi everyone :-D

It's been a while since I posted here.   I hope everyone is having a wonderful stitching year so far.  Seeing everyone's progress is so wonderful and making my stitching hours more interesting and fun.  Thank you!

I started stitching Sarah on New Year's day and here what I've done so far; I've finished the top floral border!!!   It's going to be a while to post the finish photo as you can see, but for a slow stitcher, I'm making pretty wonderful progress.   Bold colors of AVAS show up brilliantly on Cream Newcastle linen (hard to see... cell phone camera photo, sigh..)  Most likely I'm going to keep on stitching floral border on both sides for now.   They are truly "wild"flowers and I love them. 


I'm a kind of stitcher who works one project at a time so I'll be stitching Sarah, only Sarah for more months to come.   I often think of you guys while I stitch...thinking I bet ya some of you're stitching right now.   That brings me true JOY.   Keep on stitching, friends!!!!! 

Hugs,

ako

17 comments:

Krista said...

Beautiful work on Sarah! Love all the beautiful flowers and pink and reds!

Deb said...

Such beautiful colors. It must be an absolute joy to work on!

Nicola said...

So beautiful Ako, I often think of my pin pals as I stitch too. I would love to see lots of photos of Sarah as I plan to stitch her one day.

Faye said...

Gorgeous work!!! I am a multi tasker and admire those who aren't..... You really have great "sticktuativness"....

Gabi said...

Gorgeous!!! I love those colors.

Kevin said...

These flowers are beautiful!

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

This is coming along so well, it will be a real heirloom piece with those beautiful colours Irene xxx

Lanie said...

Wow! Look at that border! Beautiful!

KathieB said...

Looks beautiful! It's slow work, but then you step back and see what you've accomplished--gorgeous.

Cindy L said...

The colors in your floral border are so beautiful. Keep us posted on your progress.

Dawn said...

It is beautiful! Love the colors and the motifs.
I admire your dedication to one project at a time!!

Kielrain said...

Oooh. Those flowers are fun!

Fiona said...

A gorgeous bouquet of flowers and very pretty colours.

woolwoman said...

absolutely beautiful and the colors are just stunning, great progress - Melody

Kathy said...

That colorful floral border and your stitching are beautiful. Bet this is a fun one to stitch.

Kevin said...

Love this border of flowers

Marsha said...

Pretty flowers!