Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 24 February 2013

Ultimate Stitching Frame and Elizabeth Sheffield


Here is my Ultimate Stitching Frame with my small amount of progress this week.  This frame has the best TENSION that I have ever had with my stitching.  I should have really gotten more stitched but while doing the little house, I came to the realization that I was off  by 4 threads, which can make a huge difference on either side with other  things that need to go there, so I took it all out and finally got it stitched back to where I had stitched before this error.  This band has over 2 stitching as well as over 1 stitching and I am so looking forward to all of it!  
My husband has a wood working business called Wooden Treasures and although I don't yet have Manifesto, it is something I want so he is going to make me another frame like this one with 36 inch bars. My Q Snaps are a thing of the past now and I find it to be so nice not having so much fabric to try and put somewhere out of the way and still have really good  tension for my stitching.  I also love the needle holders shown here and the orts jar.  

8 comments:

SallyFr said...

Lovely thread keeps - when will there be a cat/kitten available?

Nicola said...

Your sampler is looking so beautiful.

You are so lucky having a husband who can make frames for you and all the other gorgeous accessories in wood.

I have had a long browse through his products on his web site and love the all.

Cindy L said...

Your Elizabeth is just beautiful!

Stitch Wizard said...

Thank you all for such nice comments!

For SallyFr My husband will make anything at all that you might like to have in thread keeps and if you might like a cat or kitten threadkeep, just send him an email at woodentreasures.info and let him know. He will glad to talk to you about that. Anything that anyone may want can be made if not listed. thank you so much

Stitch Wizard said...

Thank you all for such nice comments!

For SallyFr My husband will make anything at all that you might like to have in thread keeps and if you might like a cat or kitten threadkeep, just send him an email at woodentreasures.info and let him know. He will glad to talk to you about that. Anything that anyone may want can be made if not listed. thank you so much

Kathy said...

And, how lucky are you to have a husband that can make all your stitching frames? He's a keeper for sure!!
Both Elizabeth and the frame are lovely.

Bhooma said...

Your sampler is lovely. YOu are so lucky to have a husband who can build you your frames/stand etc.

I browsed through the website and fell in love with a few.

Fiona said...

You have a very talented husband. All the products in the photograph are stunning and really practical too. Great progress on your stitching especially as it is second time around.