Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Update on Ann Hair

Not too much progress to show since last time because I've spent most of the past couple of weeks working on another SAL sampler, Anne Maria Clarke, instead.

I have now completed three of the over-one verses.  Boy, do they take a long time!  I still need to put in some satin stitches in the area above the third verse.

Sorry that the photos are not better.  I'll try to get better ones next month.


12 comments:

samplerlover said...

I really like your Ann Hair Ellen, it is lovely. I became interested in these samplers after seeing them in the Feller Needleprint books - Volume 2 and also on the cover of the Diary.

woolwoman said...

Ann is coming along really well considering you are sharing time with Anne Maria. I think I have Ann Hair stashed from way back when she was the newsletter SAL. Mel

Fiona said...

Ann looks great. Well done on completing all 3 over one verses. I always think over 1 takes a lot of time and grows slowly.

Nicola said...

Well done with all the over one. Ann looks amazing, you must be so pleased.

Stitch Wizard said...

Ann Hair is really pretty and I just love these colors! Your stitching looks beautiful too. Over 1 does seem to take a real long time but it adds on these samplers. I have lots of it on Elizabeth Sheffield too but love this sampler. It is worth it all.

Jenny said...

This sampler is really beautiful. I love the colors and your over one is terrific.

Lanie said...

Your Ann Hair is beautiful, Ellen! I am loving this sampler...hmmm making a note for future ;)

Kevin said...

GORGEOUS!

Tommye said...

So beautiful!

Deb said...

It looks so pretty so far!!

MarchAnn said...

This is a beautiful sampler and you are really doing a nice job. A piece to be proud of.

Ellen said...

Wonderful progress, love her!

Hugs,