Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 4 February 2013

Update on AW 1662

Hello all!

I just wanted to thank everyone for such inspiration and all the encouragement that I have received. First up will be my limited progress on AW 1662.

Close up view (32 ct Mocha Lugana)

Full view
 

I like the blue and green in this band. It really pops out on the mocha color fabric I am using.

Our move date has been set and we are now T-minus 12 days. This means that all stitching related items will be packed until we reach our new home. I will keep out a little bit of yarn to work on since I will be a little too tired to concentrate on the more complicated patterns and stitches that are required.

Ta Ta for now,
Angela

Edited to add: 32 count Mocha Lugana

3 comments:

Lanie said...

I love the colors against your linen! Very pretty! Wishing you smooth sailing with your move.

Flyawayjil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicola said...

The colours are stunning against the fabric, you have made a good choice.

Good luck with the move, will be thinking of you.